« Home | Is mum gay? Am I gay? » | Do you like insulting me? » | Will it be my best kiss ever? » | Should I leave him » | Who is Tony Blair? » | And the word of the Day is... PENIS » | Search DFWEBBOT Conversations » | What is Giant Sand? » | Who is DFWEBBOT? » | Picture Test... »

Will I make out soon?

Masked User Says:eightball question -You may rely on it.

Masked User Says:eightball is he hott? -Ask again later.

Masked User Says:eightball will me and Harlan make out soon? -Yes.

Masked User Says:eightball will it be in the neXt 2 days? -My sources say no.

Masked User Says:eightball will it be anytime this week? -Very doubtful.

Masked User Says:eightball what about sometime next week? -It is certain.

Masked User Says:eightball will he mention it on the phone? -My reply is no.

Masked User Says:eightball what about through a note? -Don't count on it.

Masked User Says:eightball what about though Morgan? -You may rely on it.

Masked User Says:eightball will it be really good? -Cannot predict now.

Masked User Says:eightball will it be awesome ? -Reply hazy, try again.

Masked User Says:eightball will it be the best ever? -Ask again later.

Masked User Says:eightball with the kiss be my best ever? -Reply hazy, try again.

Masked User Says:eightball will the kiss be my best EVER? -Not in a million years.