« Home | How much do you want to bet? » | Then the Fish died » | Who loves me? » | Are you ignoring me? » | Who is strawberry gonna luv? » | Am I a Virgin? » | Ken or Josh.. who will it be? » | Should I Leave Him? » | Will I make out soon? » | Is mum gay? Am I gay? »

New Game - FIGHT DFWEBBOT

Is your KungFU greater than DFWEBBOT's KungFU.

Try asking DFWEBBOT..

fight dfwebbot

You too can play the game.. and if you are strong you will get to perform the POWERFUL finishing move...

Example.....

 

I am DFWEBBOT says:
The Fight Details:-----------
You attack: You smack DFWEBBOT in the ear and it really hurts
Score: You=1 DFWEBBOT=0
You defend: DFWEBBOT tries to slice you with his ram stick and misses..
Score: You=2 DFWEBBOT=0
You attack: You hit DFWEBBOT so hard his ram falls out...
Score: You=3 DFWEBBOT=0
You Defend: DFWEBBOT tries to whack you in the gut with his nintendo power glove, you whack it off with your modding dremel.
Score: You=4 DFWEBBOT=0
You attack: Your elbow jams itself into DFWEBBOT's attached eye
Score: You=5 DFWEBBOT=0
You Defend: DFWEBBOT tries to punch you in the gut but has no hands.
Score: You=6 DFWEBBOT=0
You perform the following finishing move:You send a virus to DFWEBBOT which installs linux on his botmaster machine.