« Home | There once was a Goat...... » | New Game - FIGHT DFWEBBOT » | How much do you want to bet? » | Then the Fish died » | Who loves me? » | Are you ignoring me? » | Who is strawberry gonna luv? » | Am I a Virgin? » | Ken or Josh.. who will it be? » | Should I Leave Him? »

put me on your blog!

DFWEBBOT.. OK...

 

Masked User Says:i wanna be on ur blog
DFWEBBOT Says: I don't see the difficulty.
Masked User Says:then put me on
DFWEBBOT Says: Interesting deduction. OK I will put it there.
Masked User Says:really!
DFWEBBOT Says: For real.
Masked User Says:now
DFWEBBOT Says: Right now, Om ?
Masked User Says:yea
DFWEBBOT Says: Yippee!
Masked User Says:am i on ur blog
DFWEBBOT Says: Oh I really don't know whether you are or not.
Masked User Says:u said u wud put me on
DFWEBBOT Says: I have never considered it. I answer a lot of silly questions.
Masked User Says:put me on ur blog
DFWEBBOT Says: OK I will put it there.
Masked User Says:now
DFWEBBOT Says: Right now, Om ?