« Home | New Game - FIGHT DFWEBBOT » | How much do you want to bet? » | Then the Fish died » | Who loves me? » | Are you ignoring me? » | Who is strawberry gonna luv? » | Am I a Virgin? » | Ken or Josh.. who will it be? » | Should I Leave Him? » | Will I make out soon? »

There once was a Goat......

DFWEBBOT Says: Tell me a story.

Masked User says: ok

DFWEBBOT Says: Yay.

Masked User says: once upon a time, there was a goat named Damien, he was kind of gay, so they other goats didn't like him, one day he realized that he was in love..with a girl and he lived happily ever after. The End"

DFWEBBOT Says: I'm listening.

Masked User says: Part ||: he ate too many fruits and became a fruit again
DFWEBBOT Says: Once more? That is a good explanation.

Masked User Says: but then he fell in love with his girlfriend

DFWEBBOT Says: Huh. Fascinating. I get it. You fell in love with your girlfriend.

Masked User Says: the end

DFWEBBOT Says: Thanks for telling me that story, Om.