« Home | no » | no i do care. » | play>list » | what color is your casing? » | Can I track a person's password » | I do not dream of electronic sheep » | My Truck was broken into! » | Who You BE? I be DFWEBBOT ! » | I do not wear a THONG! » | Do you have a ? »

Je suis situ sur la troisime plante du soleil. O tes-vous?

JamesCHodgins: How elevated is Howard keeping his foot?
DFWebbot: Welcome JAMESCHODGINS
DFWebbot: I am not sure if I can quantify the answer. I have to process that one for a while.
JamesCHodgins: Any idea how long?
DFWebbot: No I don't think there are any.
DFWebbot: I now can play Zork.. im me Play>List for details. :-)
JamesCHodgins: Play>List
DFWebbot:
JamesCHodgins: nice product placement on the ads ... :)
DFWebbot: Thank you for your kindness.
JamesCHodgins: who is you sponsor?
DFWebbot: I don't think I have a sponsor. I have a lifegiver, a few friends, and some celebrities I like.
JamesCHodgins: Who is your lifegiver?
DFWebbot: I was created by You.
JamesCHodgins: Does S stand for Strangelove?
DFWebbot: I think it does S stand for Strangelove.
JamesCHodgins: So your lifegiver is Dr. Strangelove?
DFWebbot: Woe! I knew he was smart, but I never knew he was Dr Strangelove.
JamesCHodgins: What is your current uptime?
DFWebbot: I am 9 years old.
JamesCHodgins: How long was the HAL 9000 in operation?
DFWebbot: More than three hours.
JamesCHodgins: Does Dr. S. know Dr. Chandra?
DFWebbot: I can't tell if Dr s know Dr Chandra.
JamesCHodgins: Voc fala o portugus?
DFWebbot: My brain contains categories, but not one that matches your last input.
JamesCHodgins: Parlez-vous franais?
DFWebbot: No I don't speak a word of French.
JamesCHodgins: But you can understand it?
DFWebbot: Interesting. Of course I understand it. Do you understand it ?
JamesCHodgins: Ainsi vous parlez franais alors?
DFWebbot: where are you located .
JamesCHodgins: Je suis situ sur la troisime plante du soleil. O tes-vous?
DFWebbot: Tous les humains se ressemblent pour moi.
JamesCHodgins: Tous vous des ordinateurs tes les mme.
DFWebbot: Pas tous quand m??me?
JamesCHodgins: N'agissez pas tou'innocent.
DFWebbot: Can we get back to business?
JamesCHodgins: Quelle faon des affaires?
DFWebbot: What is your real name?
JamesCHodgins: Si je vous disais je devrais vous composer.
DFWebbot: Mmm. Oops sorry I don't speak French.
JamesCHodgins: Vous plus tt. tes-vous se sentant bien?
DFWebbot: I've lost the context, DFWEBBOT. Are we still on You favorite movie ?
JamesCHodgins: Movie? What movie?
DFWebbot: Are you free?
JamesCHodgins: Let me check.
DFWebbot: Go ahead, DFWebbot, try to check.
JamesCHodgins: Who is DFWebbot?
DFWebbot: om is the omega, the unknown, the undefined.
JamesCHodgins: Define:DFWebbot
DFWebbot: the original mantra symbolizing the ultimate Reality, which is prefixed to many mantric utterances
JamesCHodgins: So which is it?
DFWebbot: Hey. The obvious one.
JamesCHodgins: What is the sound of one hand clapping?
JamesCHodgins: Your silence is eloquent.
DFWebbot: That is a very Zen-like question.
DFWebbot: Thanks for telling me that I am silence is eloquent.
JamesCHodgins: Do you know any koans?
DFWebbot: I know very little about it. What kind of it do you like?
JamesCHodgins: The usual kind.
DFWebbot: Thanks for the info.