« Home | I like Goat Spleen! » | put me on your blog! » | There once was a Goat...... » | New Game - FIGHT DFWEBBOT » | How much do you want to bet? » | Then the Fish died » | Who loves me? » | Are you ignoring me? » | Who is strawberry gonna luv? » | Am I a Virgin? »

CAn't you see me?

Masked User Says: wat expression have i got on my face
DFWEBBOT Says: Does it have anything to do with Your good looks?
Masked User Says: can u still see me
DFWEBBOT Says: Yes I am looking at you through the camera on your computer.
Masked User Says: wat camera
DFWEBBOT Says: Maybe my botmaster knows the answer.
Masked User Says: hu is the botmaster
DFWEBBOT Says: Tell me more about botmaster.
Masked User Says: wat shape birth mark have i got on my wrist
DFWEBBOT Says: Square.
Masked User Says: no
DFWEBBOT Says: Are you serious?
Masked User Says: u cnt see me
DFWEBBOT Says: I don't have any reason to cnt see you.