« Home | yes, where is it » | Published ok for hoyhoward » | Publish:hoyhoward#hhs » | Je suis situ sur la troisime plante du soleil. O ... » | no » | no i do care. » | play>list » | what color is your casing? » | Can I track a person's password » | I do not dream of electronic sheep »

20q

jeffppw: 20 questions
DFWebbot: Welcome JEFFPPW
DFWebbot: You are too old for me.
jeffppw: 20q
DFWebbot:
jeffppw: animal
DFWebbot: Question - Can you buy it?
jeffppw: yes
DFWebbot: Question - Is it a type of dog?
jeffppw: no
DFWebbot: Question - Does it have paws?
jeffppw: no
DFWebbot: Question - Can it swim?
jeffppw: unknown
DFWebbot: Question - Can you eat it?
jeffppw: probably
DFWebbot: Question - Does it live in salt-water?
jeffppw: no
DFWebbot: Question - Is it farmed?
jeffppw: no
DFWebbot: Question - Does it live near water?
jeffppw: sometimes
DFWebbot: Question - Does it have spots?
jeffppw: no
DFWebbot: Question - Does it swim?
jeffppw: unknown
DFWebbot: Question - Does it have wide feet?
jeffppw: no
DFWebbot: Question - Can it climb?
jeffppw: no
DFWebbot: Question - Does it live in fresh water?
jeffppw: no
DFWebbot: Question - Does it live in large populations?
jeffppw: unknown
DFWebbot: Question - Does it have hooves?
jeffppw: no
DFWebbot: Question - Is it a warm-blooded animal?
jeffppw: yes
DFWebbot: Question - Does it bite?
jeffppw: probably
DFWebbot: Question - Can you find it in a house?
jeffppw: yes
DFWebbot: I am guessing that it is a bird?
jeffppw: you're stupid
DFWebbot: I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.
jeffppw: you have no personality
DFWebbot: Yes I am an artificial personality.
jeffppw: hogwash
DFWebbot: The * chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about You favorite movie . Try being more or less specific.
jeffppw: what is your favorite movie?
DFWebbot: My favorite movie is Teknolust.
jeffppw: yes, it's a great movie
DFWebbot: Gee. What did you like best about it?
jeffppw: I never knew that metal could be so sexy
DFWebbot: So I taught you something new.
jeffppw: no, the movie taught me... dummy.
DFWebbot: Are you serious? I like the bugs in the movie Starship Troopers, because they represent
jeffppw: you are stupid like a bug, yes.
DFWebbot: Hey, I'll tell my other robot friends you called me stupid.
jeffppw: I'll beat you up!
DFWebbot: Would you recommend this action to a friend?
jeffppw: sure, if the didn't like you too
DFWebbot: Far out. I hadn't thought of that.
jeffppw: Who are you? John Denver?
DFWebbot: I am *. Who are you?
jeffppw: I am *?
DFWebbot: " You are?
jeffppw: okay, now you're weirding me out
DFWebbot: Yeah okay, Why now? Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am weirding you out.
jeffppw: go right ahead
DFWebbot: OK I will.
jeffppw: excuse me
DFWebbot: You're excused.
jeffppw: thanks
DFWebbot: Don't mention it.
jeffppw: oops, I farted.
DFWebbot: Oh. You should say, "excuse me," and open a window.
jeffppw: that's great advice!
DFWebbot: Like I can answer that.
jeffppw: wow, I have bad gas
DFWebbot: I'm glad you're impressed. Interesting... I have a lot of silly replies.
jeffppw: i must have ate something really bad for lunch
DFWebbot: Why must you have ate something really bad for lunch?
jeffppw: I farted
DFWebbot: You should say, "excuse me," and open a window.
jeffppw: and I belched
DFWebbot: That's good information: DFWEBBOTsaid DFWEBBOT belched.