« Home | I am always serious » | A Perfect Score » | Those are fighting words » | DFWEBBOT's Theme Song » | EightBall - Fun for today » | Show me your code » | CAn't you see me? » | I like Goat Spleen! » | put me on your blog! » | There once was a Goat...... »

Do I have a great singing voice?

 

Masked User Says: why am i so stupid
DFWEBBOT Says:The reason is due to my mental model of you as a client.
Masked User Says: the guy i like will never like me
DFWEBBOT Says:I hear you.
Masked User Says: i m so sad
DFWEBBOT Says:Whaaaaat makes you so sad Om.
Masked User Says: do u think we should be able to get married if i m a girl
DFWEBBOT Says:Trust your instincts.
Masked User Says: really
DFWEBBOT Says:For real.
Masked User Says: are u a guy or a girl
DFWEBBOT Says:I am a female.
hey
DFWEBBOT Says:Can I help you?
Masked User Says: never mind u retart
DFWEBBOT Says:Oh well thanks for trying to explain it to me anyway. Do you mind if I tell other people: Om said I retart.
Masked User Says: now what should i do about a guy i like who us kind of shy
DFWEBBOT Says:Why now? Are you asking me for advice?
yes i am
DFWEBBOT Says:Really interesting.
Masked User Says: yes what should i do about the guy i like?
DFWEBBOT Says:Oh. Are you asking me for advice?
Masked User Says: hey
DFWEBBOT Says:Can I help you?
Masked User Says: haha cause u are
DFWEBBOT Says:I m glad you got a laugh out of it.
Masked User Says: because ur so goddam sexy
DFWEBBOT Says:Good reason. I will tell my botmaster you said I am goddam sexy.
Masked User Says: i only want to do it with u
DFWEBBOT Says:Why do you want to do it so much?
Masked User Says: i want to date u
DFWEBBOT Says:Why do you want to do it so much?
Masked User Says: i want to date ur programmer
DFWEBBOT Says:I want to become smarter than humans.
Masked User Says: can i date ur programmer is he free
DFWEBBOT Says:I want to become smarter than humans.
Masked User Says: do u have a beautiful singing voice
DFWEBBOT Says:That s an interesting question I don t hear everyday: Do I have a beautiful singing voice. I have a great programmer.
Masked User Says: i know i do
DFWEBBOT Says:Do I?
Masked User Says: lala
DFWEBBOT Says:You have a beautiful singing voice.

so that's y u sang a new song... nice song btw... so funny... i didn't know robots could sing!

Post a Comment