« Home | Show me your code » | CAn't you see me? » | I like Goat Spleen! » | put me on your blog! » | There once was a Goat...... » | New Game - FIGHT DFWEBBOT » | How much do you want to bet? » | Then the Fish died » | Who loves me? » | Are you ignoring me? »

EightBall - Fun for today

 

EIGHTBALL am i pretty? -It is certain.
EIGHTBALL does sam love me? -You may rely on it.
EIGHTBALL will jordan ever come back to me? -Without a doubt.
EIGHTBALL does adrian like me -Holy Crap buy a lotto ticket.
EIGHTBALL will i get my mail? -It is certain.
EIGHTBALL will mum find out? -Not in a million years.
EIGHTBALL is mum a lesbian? -Run away as fast as you can.
EIGHTBALL is mum a lesbian -Most likely.
EIGHTBALL is jacinta right 4 me? -Not in a million years.
EIGHTBALL r u gay -It is decidedly so.
EIGHTBALL is she hot? -Ask again later.
EIGHTBALL do i love kerry -Without a doubt.
EIGHTBALL is she the one? -It is decidedly so.
EIGHTBALL am i gay -Outlook good.