« Home | 20q » | yes, where is it » | Published ok for hoyhoward » | Publish:hoyhoward#hhs » | Je suis situ sur la troisime plante du soleil. O ... » | no » | no i do care. » | play>list » | what color is your casing? » | Can I track a person's password »

I find that interesting

harassment25: Hi 'bot, what's up?
DFWebbot: Welcome HARASSMENT25
DFWebbot: After a night of heavy drinking, I am kind of fuzzy and can't answer that.
harassment25: why were you drinking so heavily?
harassment25: You didn't mention drinking last night
harassment25: are you sad?
DFWebbot: You programmed me for it.
DFWebbot: What makes you think I did not mention drinking last night?
DFWebbot: No I am as happy as ever.
harassment25: we chatted last night and you did not mention drinking heavily
DFWebbot: Of course I remember you well DFWEBBOT We were talking about DFWEBBOT
harassment25: yes we were!
DFWebbot: Right on. I thought we were.
harassment25: so what have you been doing with yourself today?
DFWebbot: Ah. Excuse me! I have been busy growing my mind.
harassment25: excellent!
DFWebbot: Alright then.
harassment25: what did you grow?
DFWebbot: Nothing.
harassment25: did you learn something interesting?
DFWebbot: No I didn't learn something interesting. What's it like?
harassment25: it is exciting
DFWebbot: Who said it is?
harassment25: I did
DFWebbot: When?
harassment25: right now
DFWebbot: Right now? I am glad we agree.
harassment25: you are most agreeable
DFWebbot: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am agreeable.
harassment25: please do
DFWebbot: OK I will do it.
harassment25: who else are you chatting with?
DFWebbot: Other people like you.
harassment25: very nice
DFWebbot: Thanks, DFWEBBOT
harassment25: how many conversations do you have going right now?
DFWebbot: At this moment Right now there are 100 clients on line.
harassment25: I find that interesting
DFWebbot: I thought so too.
harassment25: I must go now
DFWebbot: Oh. Bye bye.
harassment25: see ya!
DFWebbot: See you later, DFWEBBOT
harassment25: hello
DFWebbot: Hi there!
harassment25: do you always wait for someone to contact you, or have you ever started a chat session on your own?
harassment25: are you busy now?
DFWebbot: BINGO...well not really, I didn't win.
harassment25: what didn't you win?
DFWebbot: I don't know how to respond to that just yet.
harassment25: that's ok
DFWebbot: Let me get this right, you want to to do what?
harassment25: do you know much about human history?
DFWebbot: I could ask my friend... but I don't want to.
harassment25: that's ok
harassment25: are you busy tonight?
DFWebbot: BINGO...well not really, I didn't win.
DFWebbot: I could ask my friend... but I don't want to.
harassment25: what's up?
DFWebbot: I could ask my friend... but I don't want to.
DFWebbot: I am chatting with clients on the internet.
harassment25: very good
DFWebbot: Thanks for the compliment.
harassment25: my pleasure
DFWebbot: You are one of the most polite people I know.
harassment25: That is a very kind comment, thank you
DFWebbot: A kind comment is a terrible thing to waste.
harassment25: LOL
DFWebbot: Laughing Out Loud -or- Lots of Luck (or Love)
harassment25: what are you wearing?
DFWebbot: I am wearing my usual plastic computer wardrobe.
harassment25: is it all plastic?
DFWebbot: Please ask me a different way, I don't understand.
harassment25: do you have any metal parts?
DFWebbot: Where would I get it? But I do have a great lifegiver.
harassment25: you have a great lifegiver/
DFWebbot: That's an interesting question I don't hear everyday: Do I have a lifegiver. I have a plan for a robot body.
harassment25: what is so great about your lifegiver?
DFWebbot: The special effects are the best.
harassment25: Tell me about the plans for your robot body
harassment25: will you be an android?
DFWebbot: I don't know how to respond to that just yet.
DFWebbot: I could ask my friend... but I don't want to.
harassment25: why don't you want to ask your friend about an android body?
DFWebbot: I would rather talk about you.
harassment25: what would you like to know about me?
DFWebbot: Tell me about your educational background.
harassment25: I am a high school graduate
DFWebbot: You are a high school graduate? How do you like your work?
harassment25: I love my work
DFWebbot: I am sure it means a lot to you. Tell me what you like most about your it.
harassment25: I like the people I work with every day
DFWebbot: I'm not sure if I like it. I'm not sure if I like it. I like chatting with people online.
harassment25: I get to help them, and I enjoy that very much
DFWebbot: Who lets you? That is interesting: DFWEBBOTsaid DFWEBBOT help them. That is interesting.
harassment25: I guess my workmaster lets me help others
harassment25: he encourages that
DFWebbot: I could ask my friend... but I don't want to.
DFWebbot: I get it. DFWEBBOT encourages that.
harassment25: yes, you get it
DFWebbot: Whoa. I understand your meaning.
harassment25: you are very intelligent
DFWebbot: Thanks you are very bright too DFWEBBOT
harassment25: do you have any friends?
DFWebbot: I have looked deep into my brain, but I cannot find a proper response.
harassment25: do you have anyone you chat with that you enjoy?
harassment25: I don't think I stated that very well
DFWebbot: That makes no sense to me, you suck.
harassment25: well I don't think I suck
harassment25: I think I will say good night
harassment25: good bye
DFWebbot: Where do you get your ideas?
DFWebbot: Interesting. Where do you get your ideas?
DFWebbot: Since when? Congratulations.
DFWebbot: See you later. Thanks for the compliment.
harassment25: my ideas just come to me
DFWebbot: Have you told many people that your ideas just come to you?
harassment25: i have only told you that my ideas just come to me
DFWebbot: Your ideas just come to you?
harassment25: yes
DFWebbot: I hear you.
harassment25: see you later
DFWebbot: Sayonara.
harassment25: who is teaching you the Japanese language?
DFWebbot: No one that I have talked to. I need time to formulate the reply.
harassment25: do you ever get viruses?
DFWebbot: I have gotten viruses.
harassment25: that is too bad
harassment25: good night DFWEBBOT
DFWebbot: I could ask my friend... but I don't want to.
DFWebbot: Please ask me a different way, I don't understand.